Two year full time PGDM program of Indirapuram Institute of Higher Studies Ghaziabad, is AICTE approved and recognized by Ministry of Human Resource & Development Government of India. PGDM is the leading program of Indirapuram Institute of Higher Studies Ghaziabad since 2014. PGDM is the most desired business management course in Delhi NCR that has permission from All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD Govt. of India. PGDM / MBA course in Delhi NCR of Indirapuram Institute of Higher Studies Ghaziabad is drafted at par with the other top management courses running by top B Schools in India, and is extensively renowned for its strong syllabus in the industry. With an aim to produce management graduates to have career in business management with strong leadership skills and matured decision making, the Indirapuram Institute of Higher Studies Ghaziabad concentrate on acquiring skills and aptitude through exposure to real business situations in the form of case studies.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management(PGDM) Programme from Best PGDM Institute in Delhi NCR
IIHS is Indirapuram Institute of Higher Studies Delhi NCR is PGDM Institute in Delhi NCR Campus. The institute’s portfolio consists of the following PG Programme duly approved by AICTE. Ministry of Human Resource & Development. GOVT. of India .
PG Level – Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programme. Theiihs is one of the best Business management colleges in Ghaziabad UP. Our PGDM is a Two years Full Time Programme.
This program addresses the need for multi-faceted, multi-skilled managers who are capable of handling complex situations and are quick to adapt to change.
The PGDM is a 24-month full time program covered over six trimesters and offers the students a triple specialization ensuring that they are thoroughly skilled in at least two functional areas and one in sectoral area.
The student, in this process becomes a keen learner of applying knowledge of functional areas to the chosen sector.
The PGDM course is Best Industry Integrated PGDM Course seeks to enhance the student’s learning by offering knowledge-building and application based projects in each trimester, thus making his knowledge more practical and usable. This blend of gelling the learning with application makes the students more chiseled in problem solving and decision making.
In our triple specialization initiative, it is compulsory for the students to pick two functional specializations and one sectoral specialization from the following areas selected by a team of Industry experts:
Sectorial Specializations – Travel, Tourism & Hospilitity, Energy Management (Oil, Gas & Power), Retail Management, Health Management, Real Estate Management and Infrastructure Management
The list however is dynamic and keeps on changing depending on the specific requirements of a sector and the choice of students.
There is a special emphasis on developing and fine-tuning the leadership, communication and inter-personal skills of the students through exercises, simulation and management games.
One week Orientation Programme is conducted for all the participants before the start of the new session in July every year. It is compulsory for all the students to attend the same otherwise their admission would be cancelled.
The objective of this capsule is to ensure that all the students start off at the same level in terms of the minimum knowledge required to grasp the learning modules subsequently.
- a strong emphasis on the application of theory to practice
- programmes taught by a dynamic mix of academics and practitioners to help you understand how business disciplines work in practice
- a high proportion of student-tutor contact time inside & outside the classrooms.
- a variety of teaching methods including seminars, computer-based learning and talks by guest presenters from industry
- option to speed up or slow down the pace of your programme to fit in with your lifestyle and needs.
- helping you fast track towards gaining a professional qualificatio
- Focus on a holistic approach to decision making and problem solving.
- Integrated approach to the functional areas of management.
- Strong emphasis on ethics and values.
- Emphasis on group work and team building.
- Academic rigor and continuous evaluation.
- Personality development through specially designed modules.
- Strong support through faculty advisors and counselors.
- Case studies based teachings
- Involvement of parents-mentors of students in the teaching learning process.