Our teaching methodology aims to equip students on the following aspects that are essential to their future role.
- Case based teaching:-Develop student’s ability to present and analyze specific themes. Simple knowledge acquirement is not enough. It is essential that students learn to analyze and evaluate what they have learned, in order to mature their thought processes and improve practical skills.
- Lively Class Discussions:-Classroom Teaching consist of regular lectures, supplemented by audio visual aids, seminars, field work conferences, group discussion, guidance counseling and a very lively discussion in the classroom with active participation of the students etc.
- Live Projects:-Students are given regular assignments. Both individually and in groups, in order that students comprehend and understand theoretical concepts as well as imbibe the practice of working in teams these assignments relate to “Real Life situation”, so that there is continuous development of analytical and logical abilities of the students .
- Specialization Projects:-Every Student has to submit one specialization project on each elective chosen by him.
- Dissertation:-The students will become eligible for the award of diploma only after successfully completing and submitting the Dissertation project and viva-voice.
- Sectoral Projects:-To give more flexibility of choice to our students we have introduced innovative SECTORAL SPECIALIZATIONS, which includes a set of different electives that are custom fit for different industries. The qualifications will strengthen the CV and will be extremely valuable in terms of placement and career choices. It is a blend of functional and sectoral orientation, giving opportunity to the would be corporates to widen their horizons.